Use this Button to SHARE this Fan's profile:   Bookmark and Share

Hey Race Fans... Want YOUR OWN Racing Pages, too?  CLICK HERE!

Featherfoot75

Hometown: Rock Hill, SC

Favorite Local Track: Dirt Track at Charlotte

Other Tracks I Visit: Carolina Speeday Gastonia, NC - Lancaster Speedway Lancaster, SC - Dirt Track at Charlotte :) - Cherokee Speedway Gaffney, D.C. - Virginia Speedway Yorktown, VA -

Hobbies: Golf, Racing, Mountain Biking, Softball, Going to Concerts

Favorite Local Racer: Chris Madden, Jared Landers, Dennis "Rambo" Franklin, Ervin Carpenter, Dub Simpson, Freddie Smith, to name a few

Favorite Professional Racer: Jared Landers, Tim "T-Mac" McCready, Chris Madden

Email Me: Send a Private Message to this User

I’ve Been A Racing Fan Ever Since… 1970 when I was born...my dad was a driver, so I was at the track every wknd. I grew to love and have had a passion for racing since I can remember. Daddy was one of the best so we were always surrounded by people.

I Love Racing Because… When I did race, many moons ago, I loved it for the thrill and competition.

The best race I have ever been to was… 2016 World of Outlaws world finals at the Dirt Track at Charlotte. 2015 Hillbilly 100 in Ripley, WV was pretty good too. Maybe Atlanta 1983 we were racing bobtail trucks for G.A.T.R Great American Truck Racing series.

The worst crash I’ve ever seen in person was… Atlanta 1983 G.A.T.R Great American Truck Racing series.

My biggest ‘racing memory’ is… There's so many, it's hard to tell just one instance. We were racing sprints with Dixie Outlaw Mini-Sprint Association in Cleveland, TN - Just racing with my dad are my greatest memories..."Once it's in your blood..." Ervin Carpenter

Nothing entered about fan yet.

None listed at this time.