Are YOU a racer? CLICK HERE to add YOUR name to our Racer Directory
Use this Button to SHARE this Racer's profile:
Real Name: Shea Holbrook
Hometown: Orlando, FL
Tracks Where I Race: United States and Canada
Non-Racing Hobbies: Water skiing, public speaking, fundraising, outdoors
Classes I've Raced: NASA, Skip Barber: Formula, Late Models, SCCA: ITA, ITS, SM
Classes I Currently Race: World Challenge Touring Car
My Personal Website: http://shearacing.com/
Racer's Forum: CLICK HERE for this racer’s forum board
Email Me: Send a Private Message to this User
Shea was recently interviewed on RaceTalkRadio... Here's that interview... Shea's portion starts at the 3 minute mark!
Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car Grand Prix of St. Petersburg 8th Place Finish
Holbrook at Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
CLICK HERE to listen to Shea's recent interview on Bench Racing with RacingIn.com
Shea’s passion for driving started when she was 16 with a “Richard Petty Experience.” Shea quickly began excelling in the motorsports world through high performance driving events all throughout Florida. She then went on to obtain her SCCA license and since then Shea has been road racing competitively all over the nation with many organizations, from sprint races to 25 hour enduros. Shea debuted her first professional race season with SCCA World Challenge Pro Racing in 2010 finishing 6th in the championship.
Shea is an accomplished national competitive water skier holding numerous state, regional and national titles. Shea is now attending college studying Communications and moving forward to become a pro driver.
“Fear is a state of mind, will is an action taken.” Shea lives this quote and believes through commitment and determination anything is possible. Helping others is another love of Shea’s. Shea Racing partnered up with Frito Lay Corp., in 2008 to raise $12,500 for the Susan G. Komen “For the Cure.” She has also raised thousands of dollars and awareness for Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy. PPMD benefits Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy which affects her own family.
Shea is happy to announce her partnership with K&N, Lucas Oil, MYPLUGGZ.com, and Wealth Shield Financial for the 2011 Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car Series.
- 6th place in the 2010 SCCA Pro Racing World Challenge Touring Car Class Championship
- 2009 Central Florida Region SCCA Champion for H1
- Track Record 1:30.027 at West Palm International Raceway class P2
- Women in the Winners Circle (Lyn St. James Foundation) received Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Scholarship
- 25 Hours Of ThunderHill 2008, team DivaSpeed, 6th in class, 31st overall of 68
- First female alternate for the 2008 VW Jetta TDI Cup
- Sobre Rodas 2007 Talent of the Year award (another winner Helio Castroneves Indy driver)
2007 Honda Civic Si
None entered yet.
View Schedule For:
No race results entered yet.
A Cinderella Race, Holbrook finishes 8th in Round 2 of the World Challenge Touring Car Season
St. Petersburg, FL – Holbrook’s 2011 World Challe... Read More
CLICK HERE for more forum posts by this racer.
• March 26-27, 2011 - Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car Grand Prix of St. Petersburg Round 2, 8th Place Finish
• September 10-12, 2010 – World Challenge VIR Grand Prix 9th Place Finish
• August 6-8, 2010 – World Challenge Mid-Ohio Grand Prix 6th & 8th Place Finish
• July 17-18, 2010 – World Challenge Streets of Toronto 5th Place Finish
• July 2-4, 2010 – World Challenge Grand Prix of Watkins Glen 8th Place Finish
• March 27-28, 2010 World Challenge Acura Sports Car Challenge of St Pete’s. 6th place in TC class in both races, 1st professional race.
• November 8, 2009 - Homestead Miami-Speedway FARA 3 Hour Race 1st in class and 3rd overall, and 6 Hour Race 2nd in class.
• May 17, 2009 – Palm Beach International Raceway SCCA New Track record for P2 class in Honda Civic 2nd place in five-lap and 15-lap race
• May 2-3, 2009 – Daytona International Speedway SCCA SM (Spec Miata) National & Regional enduro, 9th place in 90 minute regional & 9th place in 30 minute national race
• April 4-5, 2009 – FARA Homestead, Mustang & Miata 11th & 9th
• March 27-29, 2009 – Lyn St. James Women’s Driver Development, Phase Two
• February 14, 2009 – Skip Barber Sebring – Formula
• January 24-25, 2009 – Skip Barber Homestead Speedway. Qualified
• January 15, 2009 – 6 Hour Enduro at Sebring with PBOC Finished 20th out of 66 cars
• December 21, 2008 – FARA Homestead Speedway 3rd Place Season Championships
• December 20, 2008 – FARA Homestead Speedway 3rd Place Finish
• December 13, 2008 – 1st Place finish in class in NASA at Homestead Raceway
• December 6, 2008 – 2nd Place in the 6 Hours Race at 25 Hours of Thunderhill
• December 6, 2008 – Finished 31st out of 68 cars in the 25 Hours of Thunderhill
• November 30, 2008 – SCCA Sebring 2nd in Class H1
• November 25, 2008 – 3rd Place Finish in the Skip Barber Southern Regional Race at Carolina Motorsports Park
• November 14-16, 2008 – Lynn St. James Women’s Driver Dev. Academy, Received Cooper Tire Scholarship
• October 25-26, 2008 – Skip Barber F2000- Carolina M.P. (7th & 3rd Place)
• September 28, 2008 – FARA Homestead Miami, qualified (2nd Place)
• August 29-31, 2008 – 4th Place Finish in ITS at the SCCA Labor Day Race, Sebring International Raceway
• August 9-10, 2008 – 3rd and 4th Place Finish in the Mazda Teen Challenge,Road Atlanta, Georgia
• July 11-12, 2008 – 5th Place Finish in the Mazda Teen Challenge, Mid-Ohio- Lexington, Ohio
• July 8, 2008 – Skip Barber - Road Atlanta
• June 22, 2008 – 4th Place finish in Teen Mazda Challenge, Hyperfest Summit Point, WV.
• June 7, 2008 – 24th Lakeland USA International Speedway, Goodyear Challenge Series 100, Late Model
• May 16, 2008 – 17th Place finish at Orlando Speedworld, Goodyear Challenge Series 100, Late Model.
• May 10, 2008 – 3rd Place Finish FARA Homestead Speedway, Shea is now the Points Leader for the 2008 Season.
• May 3, 2008 – 11th Place Spec Miata National Class Finish, Daytona International Speedway.
• April 12, 2008 – 6th Place New Smyrna Speedway, FASCAR Competition Late Model – Race
• February 2008 – Skip Barber lapping day, Sebring International Raceway
• January 26, 2008 – Talent of the Year Award, Sobre Rodas Racing Media Association.
• January 17, 2008 - 31st Place Finish – Porsche & BMW Club, Six Hour Night Endurance Race, Sebring International Raceway. A field of 66 cars started the race. At the 1 1/2 hour mark Shea was in 6th Place overall and 2nd place in Class. At the 3 hour mark Shea was in 10th Place overall and 2nd in class. At the 4 ½ mark the engine suffered a catastrophic ignition failure that the team could not repair. Having completed over half the race the official results put Shea at 31st overall.
• December 28, 2007 –Skip Barber Two Day Advanced Open Wheel School, Moroso Motorsports Park
• December 23, 2007 – 3rd Place, FARA 2.5 hour Endurance Race, Homestead Speedway
• December 9, 2007 – Skip Barber Three Day Open Wheel School, Sebring International Raceway
• November 25, 2007 – 11 Place, SCCA Turkey Trot Sebring International Raceway
• October 20, 2007 – 8th Place, SCCA Sebring International Raceway
• September 8, 2007 – 4th Place, FARA Homestead International Speedway
• September 1, 2007 – 1st Place, NASA Homestead International Speedway
• July 14, 2007 – 2nd Place, FARA Homestead International Speedway
• June 3, 2007 – 11th Place SCCA, Sebring International Raceway